… so here are some AIDS-related links for you:
- Check out Shanghai’s only AIDS-themed restaurant, on Yuyuan Road near Jing’an Temple — free condoms!
- Shanghai will nearly triple its number of condom vending machines, adding 1,200 to the existing 700.
- Watch out for China’s “HIV Fraudsters.”
- China’s AIDS cover up in Henan. Not pretty.
- Health Minister Gao Qiang makes some obvious statements.
- China to distribute 90,000 free AIDS prevention guidebooks written in Mongol, Tibetan, Uygur, Kazak and Korean. Is 90,000 enough?
- NBC looks at the current state of AIDS in China, where “120 million migrants are at greater risk of HIV/AIDS because of a lack of education and health knowledge.”
Photo by Reuters.