- Sleepless in Shanghai: This is our video. Uploaded this morning at around 4. Why were were up? Listen to the video (there is not much to see … it was dark). Idiots working — and yelling — through the night over at the Shanghai Exhibition Center. Maybe we should report them.
- No Sleep Til Shanghai: Movie trailer for the documentary No Sleep Til Shanghai, about rapper Jin Au-Yeung’s (aka Jin the Emcee) 2004 tour through Asia. You can also watch a clip of Jin’s gig at Shanghai’s VIP Room on Feb. 23.
- Whitney Houston Press Conference: From 2004. Her bodyguards are huge.
- Bar Rouge: Playing with fire.
- Brokeback Shanghai: The never-before-seen version with Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan. We always thought Chan was gay.
There are probably some pretty good Shanghai vids at toodou.com, too. Unfortunately, this Shanghaiist can’t read Chinese … yet.