- A one-way ticket on the Shanghai-Hangzhou maglev will cost 150 yuan. The story also says that a plane ticket to Hangzhou only costs 200 kuai. Is that true? And if so, how long could that flight possibly last?
- The kitten stomper has apologized. She said she’s divorced and depressed and that led to her savage murder of another living creature. Someone needs to take a cleaver and lop off that woman’s head.
- Mopeds can rest easy in Zhabei District now.
- Good thing Shanghai’s dead people are … dead. Or else they might complain about this.
- Looks like they have started mailing out Rolling Stones tickets in Shanghai. See one for yourself.
Image via Gridskipper from Inner Scopes: Contemporary Chinese Photography as Conscious Practices, which runs at the Shanghai Gallery of Art until April 2.