- McDonald’s and China Petroleum and Chemical Corp. are joining forces to ensure China gets fatter and more polluted. Lots of gas stations will become drive thru restaurants soon. Business-wise makes a lot of sense. But if you thought Chinese roads were already unsafe, just wait until half the drivers are searching for that one last french fry that fell out onto the passenger side floor.
- China plans to have a moon walk by 2024. For some reason that doesn’t sound like a very big deal to us. Won’t half of us be living on the moon by then anyway?
- Go to Beijing internet bars to have three-way cyber sex with the Chinese government.
- More about 2008 Olympic stadiums — including the one that looks like a vagina — and the neighborhoods getting leveled to make way for them.
- “Comrade Condoms“: China’s first condoms marketed specifically for man-on-man action?
- “Abreast”, “abundant”, “acceptable” … and many more words returning censored Google results.
- Chinese sex education videos? BO-RING!
Photo by Thomas Will taken from the Shanghaiist photos page. To see your photos on our photos page, use Flickr and tag your photos “shanghaiist”. Or you can email your photos to [email protected] and they will automatically appear on our site.