A quick update on what you are doing Saturday afternoon and evening. We are happy to announce that the Shanghaiist Happy Hour at ENO will feature food prepared by the wonderful people at iiiit!. They have come up with a special menu (with special prices) for the party:
- Mexican Tacos with Salsa – 10 RMB
- Hot Dogs – 15 RMB
- ½ Ham & Cheese Sandwich with Salad – 15 RMB
- ½ Latin Chicken Sandwich with Salad – 15 RMB
- Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies – 15 RMB
- Brownies – 15 RMB
Also, our band, The Shotgun SheRas, will go on at around 5:30pm, not 5pm as we originally reported. We assume that doesn’t bother you too much. But if it does, here’s an mp3 to make you happy again:
The Shotgun SheRas – “Mr Chan”
And now, here are all the party details again:
• When: Saturday, March 31 (4 pm to ???)
• Where: ENO, 139-23 Changle Lu near Chengdu Nan Lu (长乐路139-23号 近成都南路)
• Live Music: The Shotgun SheRas, an excellent all-girl country and bluegrass band from south of the border (yes, Hong Kong). Check out this video. Hear more of their music at MySpace. See photos of the band at their website. This is a great chance to see a fun and talented band in an intimate setting. And NO COVER CHARGE. That’s right, it’s free. The band will start at 5:30 pm. Check them out before dinner — or during dinner (see menu above).
• Shopping: ENO and MANifesto will be offering some great discounts to party-goers on their outerwear and underwear.
• Drinking: Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be served, and they’ll be cheap. For every 20 kuai beer you buy, you get a 20 kuai coupon good toward the purchase of ENO merchandise. So, drink heavily!
• Eating: See menu above.
• Live T-shirt Printing: T-shirts featuring the ENO-infused Shanghaiist skyline logo (see attached flyer) will be printed on demand at the store.
• And more: The party will continue all night, with more great music and no doubt a surprise or two.
Planning on attending the party? Say so at Upcoming.org!