We received the following tip in the form of an SMS from Dan who saw the following story on TV in Singapore while vacationing with his wife (Oh the wonders of modern technology!): Last Saturday morning, a fire broke out at a Tongchuan Lu apartment. Footage from CCTV4 showed the man perched on top of a ledge on the fourth floor as firefighters attached a safety harness to his waist. Shortly afterwards he slipped and plunged downwards, hitting a metal pole before he was stopped by the safety harness somewhere around the second floor. Close shave! To view the video, click here.