Here, Shanghai, were your favourite stories for the month of August:
1. Man with world’s largest hand in Shanghai for surgery
2. Giant man-eating catfish found in Guangdong reservoir?
3. Drag Party of the Year @ Shanghai Studio
4. Ad of the Week: Englihs Editer Wantd!
5. Paint-a-model for RMB1,000 a pop at this restaurant!
1. Giant man-eating catfish found in Guangdong reservoir?
2. Man with world’s largest hand in Shanghai for surgery
3. Bashing the China-bashing
4. Lovesick Japanese man finds mystery subway girl!
5. Shanghai Jiaotong University releases its Academic Ranking of World Universities 2007
In other Shanghaiist news, August saw 400,293 unique visitors and 642,659 pageviews on our website. That is our best month traffic-wise, EVER! Thank you, Shanghai, for making us your favourite website and keep those comments (and criticism) coming! (Note to business-owners/bar managers/entrepreneurs/restaurateurs/media buyers/party organisers: Buy an ad here!)
In the meanwhile, we know there are many of you Facebook addicts out there, so yeah, add us up here! And as always, we’re on the lookout for new contributors, so all you budding writers/bloggers out there, read this page and get in touch with us! Till the next time, keep swingin’ Shanghai!
Photo by HKmPUA.