Here, Shanghai, were your favourite stories for the month of September:
1. China home to the world’s largest Christian population?
2. Typhoon Wipha coming to town?
3. Crazy Olympic hairstyles
4. Dianping’s Shanghai specialty must-eats
5. Oops! The Telegraph can’t tell Hu Jintao and Chen Liangyu apart…
1. The Shanghai Show: Huang-poo
2. Sorry, ‘guest’: You are being phased out
3. The latest on Survivor: China
4. Take us home, Steak & Eggs
5. Your chance to be an Olympic torch bearer!
In other Shanghaiist news: Get ready for the biggest, baddest, scariest and goriest party this Halloween once again at spooky Shanghai Studio — the bar in a bomb shelter. Saturday, Oct. 27, 9 pm till the last demon is exorcised! Expect a haunted dungeon atmosphere, great Halloween music, drink specials, scary movies. So start shopping for your costumes now! NO MORE EXCUSES! You have been warned!
See photos of last year’s monster bash here and here. [For viewers in China, use the Firefox browser with the Access Flickr! add-on.]
Visit our Halloween Party page on Facebook and ADD US UP!
Photo from Nick Lui