By Benjamin Cohen
- The major construction phase of the Shangzhong Road Tunnel is complete, finishing two years behind schedule.
- Police seized 10 kilograms of cocaine found attached under the hull of a foreign cargo ship.
- Some local ATM’s will be outfitted with mirrors to prevent password theft and rear sneak attacks.
- Shanghai has seen a 10-fold increase in registered drug addicts since 2005 while police have seized increasing amounts of “new drugs” including ecstasy, ketamine and methamphetamine.
- An “Art with Heart” charity exhibition will feature works from Ann Yen. It opens Friday at the Shanghai Art Museum.
Photo from ShanghaiDaily.com