- Earthquake rescuers took part in yesterday’s Olympic torch relay in Shanghai. Two Shanghai residents speak to the BBC about the torch relay.
- With healthcare facilities in Sichuan province stretched to the limit, a group of four hundred patients have been transferred to Shanghai, with another 2,000 set to arrive early next week.
- Adam Minter of Shanghai Scrap joined Chinese pilgrims at the Marian Shrine of Sheshan earlier this morning. May 24 has been set aside by the Pope as an international day of prayer for China.
- Nasdaq has announced it would consider a Shanghai listing if rules change to allow listings by foreign firms.
- A gas leak has killed three foreign sailors on Chongming Island yesterday while they were repairing the docked ship.
Photo from ?lifemage?