Here, Shanghai, were your favourite stories for the month of June.
1. The Li Pengfei Scandal: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
2. Foreign policy advisors for Obama to speak in Shanghai
3. Go ahead, buy your Olympic tickets, but you may not get your China visa
4. 19 years ago today…
5. Photos: Robert Hood at The Shelter
1. “The Dragon” to descend on the Shanghai city skyline
2. Tianjin boy born with penis on back
3. Today’s Links: IOC warns China, Shanghai subway expands and China ranks fifth in the world’s millionaire race
4. How much are Beijing’s Olympic security measures costing China?
5. American documentary Two Million Minutes calls for U.S. education system to emulate China’s
1. Tianjin boy born with penis on back
2. Riot in Weng’an County, Guizhou Province
3. The Li Pengfei Scandal: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
4. All for the Olympics: Man sticks 2008 needles in his head
5. Fancy your own personal flying machine?