- Beijing-based PR blogger Imagethief offers his take on Sanlu’s ongoing milk crisis.
- Damai of Blogging for China shares his thoughts on modern-day Uyghur Christians.
- Joel Martinsen of Danwei takes us on a journey back in time for a look at some classic Chinese television commercials.
- Jason Inch of China Supertrends questions whether the halfpat is really China’s new expat.
- Fons Tuinstra of China Herald says China will relax its visa policies, but only after the October national holidays.
Video: polskipekin follows three groups of artists around Beijing and asks them for their take on what it means to be painting in a rapidly evolving China [h/t Jeremy Goldkorn of Danwei]