Are you reeeeaaaaaddddy?
With less than a day to go TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT, here are a few last-minute things we’d like you to know about the Shanghaiist Halloween Party:
- Come as John McCain and Sarah Palin and if our door bitches recognise you, you’ll get an ADDITIONAL free drink from us! (Don’t come as a hangin’ Palin though!) If you still haven’t gotten your costume yet, well shame on you! Get yourself some last-minute help here and here.
- DJ Joseph Kyle is going to hit the decks from around midnight and take us partying all through to daybreak.
- Best male and female costumes stand to win RMB1,000 in VOUCHERS from Sherpa’s. Runners-up can drown their sorrows in a case of Brooklyn Lager – also from Sherpa’s (not a bad consolation prize)!
- Dr Oetker is bringing on the free pizza to feed all you hungry ghosts, and keep you going till the gates of hell reopen to welcome you home.
- Our friends from Daedalum Films will be on hand to capture all the freaks on film for posterity’s sake!
The 3rd Shanghaiist Halloween Party starts Friday 9pm at Shanghai Studio (1950 Huaihai Zhong Lu by Xingguo Lu (淮海中路1950弄4号，近兴国路)). Let us know you’re coming on Facebook!