We have cleared up our earlier confusion. Here are the official Jens Lekman and Viktor Sjöberg show dates for Shanghai and Beijing:
- Tuesday, Dec. 2, 9 pm, at Mao Live, RMB 50 presale/RMB60 at door (Opening Act: Arrows Made of Desire)
- Wednesday, Dec. 3, 9 pm, at JZ Club, RMB 60
- Thursday, Dec. 4, 9 pm, at Glamour Bar, presented by 42Below Vodka, RMB 100 (includes a drink)
Tickets are available now direct from the venues.
Other things we learned from the press packet:
- The fine folks at Split Works are behind this tour. As are the folks at the Embassy of Sweden in China, who we assume are fine, as well.
- Jens is an “indie music Godhead.”
- Sjöberg is a “sample master.”
- José González is coming to Shanghai, too! (The Swedish singer/songwriter, not the Puerto Rican professional wrestler.)