- Fons Tuinstra of China Herald says AT Kearney’s 6% forecast of China’s economic growth in 2009 is ludicrous and offers his own projection — a very precise 8.94%.
- Bob Chen of Global Voices Online gives a good summary of some of the worries and questions that Chinese bloggers have with regards to the 4 trillion yuan economic stimulus package recently unveiled by the central government.
- Tim Johnson of China Rises looks back on his Thanksgiving experiences around the world and observes how easy making a proper thanksgiving dinner in China has become.
- DiligenceChina discusses what Hillary Clinton as US Secretary of State would mean for Sino-US relations.
- ArtForum.com offers its take on Yoko Ono’s first solo exhibition in China while Shanghai Art Chase found the exhibition to be lacking in depth and inspiration.
- Thomas Crampton talks to Elliott Ng of CN Reviews about China’s “adaptive creativity”.
Video from Thomas Crampton.