- World’s oldest stash of marijuana is found in a tomb in (guess where) Xinjiang. [CTV]
- Beijing farmer robs and gets caught to get free medical treatment. [China Daily]
- A Chinese man who ran a fraudulent ant-breeding scheme has just been executed. He reportedly made $416 million by pushing the ants’ “aphrodisiac” properties.[AP]
- 130 boys in Chongqing got circumcisions from “fake” doctors [SCMP].
- An 81 year old man finds love. Online.[Reuters]
- China’s internet users have more “fun” than anyone else. [WSJ]
- Is China’s internet usage part of a national “psychological warfare” against India? [Asia Times]
Photo from lookoutbelow