Early weather reports for the weekend are looking quite nice, so it looks like late-December outdoor seating will be a definite possibility at the Shanghaiist/Cotton’s holiday party this Saturday at the new Cotton’s on Xinhua Lu (pictured). And if the outdoor heaters (and bar) aren’t cozy enough for you, head on inside the villa for the real wood-burning fireplaces (and more bars). And DJ El Nomo!
Here are the party details:
- What: A Very Shanghai Christmas, a holiday party presented by Shanghaiist and Cotton’s
- When: Saturday, December 20, 8 pm ’til late
- Where: The new Cotton’s at 294 Xinhua Lu, near Dingxi Lu (新华路294号,近定西路)
- Music: Early on, all your holiday favorites. Later on, DJ El Nomo (of Bananas fame) on the holiday wheels of steel.
- Santa: He’ll be there! Get your photo taken on his lap! For free! (Professional portraits taken by Stephen Yang.)
- Special Drinks: Holiday-inspired cocktails and beers from American Craft Beer Partners.
- Movies: Watch some holiday classics!
- Fireplaces: Two of them!
- Outdoor Seating: In December? You bet. Assuming no rain, portable heaters will be brought out to the garden.
- Entry: RMB 50, includes one beer from American Craft Beer Partners.
A Very Shanghai Christmas on …
Shanghaiist/Cotton’s Holiday Party: Get your photo taken with Santa!
Shanghaiist/Cotton’s Holiday Party DJ: Expect ‘next-level, game-changing Christmas music’
Party flyer after the jump …