The days are counting down to the Shanghai solar eclipse and we’re all excited for our 6 minutes or so of morning darkness. While weather forecasts aren’t exactly the most promising, it’s still a momentous occasion that last happened three hundred years ago and do you really want to tell people all you did was mutter sadly to yourself in an office?
Take a quick coffee break out to any of these Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf locations for a nice breakfast special between 9am and 11am, and hang out with us at Shanghaiist and eno:
– Xintiandi: No.10, Lane 181 Taicang Lu, 太仓路181弄10号
– Next to Cantina Agave: Unit 01A-1, 291 Fu Min Road 富民路 291号， 01A-1单
– Red Sculpture Space: Unit 207-208, 138 Huaihai Zhong Lu, 淮海中路138号207-208单元
– Shaanxi Bei Lu: F1, 1388 Shan Xi North Road, 陕西北路 1388 号 F1
– Super Brand Mall, Pudong: 168 Lu Jia Zui West Road, 陆家嘴西路 168号
Also, if you want to buy shirts to commemorate the occasion, eno has two awesome designs for you: one reminiscent of ET and one with a more standard eclipse pattern. Each are 99RMB.
Happy eclipse watching!