Photo courtesy of Posterchild.
- Torontoist thought it was awwww-some that their street artist pal Posterchild asked his girlfriend to marry him by means of street art.
- Seattlest was thankful for all the ways that Washington sports doesn’t suck.
- LAist was all about being thankful this week, and our editors gave much of their thanks to Los Angeles itself.
- DCist scratched their heads when a crazy guy stopped traffic downtown to demand $200 million while standing atop a U-Haul van, throwing Molotov cocktails.
- SFist questioned this footage showing a BART cop using (excessive?) force again.
- Bostonist’s outing to a Sonic Youth show was ruined by bad sound, so we came up with a plan for better rock shows in 5 steps.
- Chicagoist gave thanks for being alerted to the newest epidemic sweeping schools in the Midwest: ball-tapping.
- Gothamist was stunned when a man was killed for a seat on the D train and wondered about being locked in a subway care with a murderer.
- Londonist had a preview of the clean and spacious new £800 million ticket hall at Kings Cross, before it inevitably becomes deluged and dirtied by hundreds of thousands of commuters.