跑马场 (The Racetrack) by 波立周 (Bo Lizhou)
- We mulled the irresistible appeal of rebel-with-or-without-a-cause Han Han.
- We shed a tear over the multiple restaurant/venue closings that are coming way too soon.
- We ogled the November winners of the Shanghai Corporate Pavilion’s ongoing photo contest.
- We overdosed on sugar to bring you a chocolate-themed double Threesday.
- We lead you to an in-depth tour of logon‘s ambitious 800SHOW project.
- We reviewed Shanghai Repertory Theater’s A Christmas Carol.
- We raised an eyebrow at high-fashion coolie hats.
- We broke down the first week of Copenhagen’s climate conference.