Photo from Shanghaiist Flickr Pool by Je.T.
- After having a read about the stats of disposable chopsticks…We decided that it was a moral imperative to take your own chopsticks out to eat.
- We got excited about Ricky Gervais bringing ‘The Office’ to China and discussed the influx of foreign television being remade for a Chinese audience.
- We were miffed when we found out that 51.25% of sold property in Shanghai remains vacant. Way to drive up rents, rich people!
- We gave you a step-by-step guide on what to do when you find a stray animal. Don’t panic!
- We mourned the rather bizarre death of China’s newest martyr. His career went down the toilet… literally!
- We went all gushy at this loved up couple’s kiss-a-thon at the Expo. 148 kisses for 148 pavilions!