Photo of breast feeding policewoman during the Sichuan Earthquake from The Moderate Voice
- After the powdered milk scare not too long back, we looked at why mothers in Shanghai are turning to the teat. Looks like ‘breast is best’ after all!
- We were sooo let down by China’s national costume in Miss Universe; especially when we looked at last year’s costume and one of this year’s competitors.
- We got experimental with homemade shampoos! Perhaps ‘Miss China’ could take a gander at this one! If you have any leftover beer; then take a look…
- We took a look at the newest wave in fashion – seaweed cloth. It’s all a bit fishy if you ask us!
- The intimate life of college girls has been in the spotlight lately. We looked at a banned ‘extracurricular’ activity and looked at the biggest fear of many female students.
- People have been getting a little more than they bargained for when ordering crayfish. We checked out why they’ve been feeling paralyzed.
- We looked at a foreigner who had a few drinks too many. A hangover wasn’t his only comeuppance; he was deported!
- After checking in on Ever-Spring hall; we were upset to hear that the crazy storms of late have wrecked this neglected landmark.