From The Sun
- After reporting that The Office was on its way to China, we offered you an insight on what you could expect.
- We were rather surprised that the Henan Airline investigation revealed that some 200 airline pilots have fake resumes and flying histories. We were even more surprised that these pilots have been allowed back on the flight deck! No matter, we always preferred trains anyway…
- A rather LARGE can of worms was opened when we featured Morrissey in our ‘Quote of the Day’. He referred to Chinese being a ‘subspecies’, see what fellow readers thought here.
- ‘Grow some nads SS’ was one reader’s response to our own little ‘expose’ of SmartShanghai’s disappearing article. Chris St Cavish’s food review ‘Mussels, Copies and Ghosts’ was removed from the SS site shortly after St Cavish’s departure. Editors at SS are blaming a ‘technical glitch’. That’s one long glitch. Catch up on the debauchery here.
- Bad news for Bill Gates and Warren Buffett. As they set their sights on China’s billionaires in the hope that they will donate half of their fortunes, the Charities Aid Foundation has just published a new study stating that China is one of the least likeliest countries to donate time or money to charity.
- Ok, re-homing a crocodile or red-eared turtle is admittedly not really an option for most of us. Cats and dogs on the other hand, well, that’s slightly more feasible. JAR could really do with some help finding homes for these cats. Go on, take a look, they’re adorable!
- There was one commercial too many for one woman when she went to watch Aftershock. 20 minutes of commercials turned her sour, so much in fact, she’s just filed a lawsuit!