This is an advertisement. Our wonderful sponsors help keep stories on our website and food on our plates. Let’s give them some love, shall we?
- Freedur: Trouble getting around China’s Great Firewall? Sounds like you need a VPN.
- Cotton’s: Grand dame of the Shanghai drinks-in-the-garden scene, with beautiful old houses on Anting Lu and Xinhua Lu, site of our monthlyShanghaiist Scrabble nights. Visit Cotton’s onlinehere.
- Osteria: This authentic Italian eatery on cozy Jinxian Lu offers lunch sets starting at RMB 88 — two courses and one drink — from 11 am to 3 pm. Visit their website here.
- The Alchemist: We can’t wait to check out this “molecular bar” from Kelley Lee and Co. when the Sinan Mansions opens this fall!
- ShanghaiPRIDE: ShanghaiPRIDE is the first and only gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender pride season in mainland China. Events run through Nov. 6. Learn more here.