Kung Fu Panda balloon at Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade by NYClovesNYC on Flickr
- Gothamist was all about hot air: It was a very Kanye Tuesday (thanks to a surprise concert) and a very Kanye Thanksgiving.
- Shanghaiist found out that British media (the BBC, Sky News and the Daily Mail) had been royally punked by one Chinese PR firm into
- promoting a huge “star” they breathlessly deemed “China’s Madonna… only nobody knows (or, judging by her music videos, should know) her.
- Chicagoist was in a Thanksgiving state of mind. Readers were particularly happy for tips for vegetarians to survive the holiday and Thanksgiving-themed movie selections.
- DCist was on hand to document the bizarre sight of several local politicians donning blue IHOP sweaters to welcome the pancake chain to the District’s Columbia Heights neighborhood.
- Phillyist is thankful that the Eagles head into today’s game with the division lead.
- Bostonist didn’t opt-out of bad news over the holiday and dealt with a suicide and investigation in separate political scandals, a dinner-disrupting fire, and an update in the Mattapan quadruple homicide.
- Seattlest remembered how mayhem ensues over a few inches of snow here, and that even Seattle sports fans have a few things to be thankful about.
- LAist isn’t looks obsessed, but even our downtown Central Library places in beauty contests.