View from Huangjia Road. By Katya Knyazeva.
All the best stories over the last seven days:
- We were terrorised by a “Tiger Mom” called Amy Chua.
- We were excited about Shanghai’s first capsule hotel, but that didn’t last too long.
- We promised to never complain about the cold again after seeing these pictures.
- We talked all about Shanghai girls.
- We sighed at the demolition of Ai Weiwei’s Shanghai studio.
- We gawked at some hunky Chinese soldiers in winter training.
- We wondered if our cabinets are giving our kids cancer.
- We were amazed by the pace of development of China’s high speed rail network.