Photo by Katya Knyazeva.
All the best stories over the last seven days:
- We were awestruck by a Chinese farmer that catches ping pong balls with chopsticks.
- We slept with the fishes at the Shanghai Ocean Aquarium.
- We saw China taking over NYC’s Times Square as President Hu visits the US of A.
- We were excited by the prospect of more cheap flights to Southeast Asia.
- We weren’t very amused by Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Donald Trump.
- We were proud to see Shanghai’s Kelley Lee and Spencer Dodington on CNN.
- We were flabbergasted to know that even the Tibetans have faster internet than we do.