Photo by Sue Anne Tay.
- Fancy spending RMB388,888 on a Chinese New Year dinner? Suzhou’s the place to do it.
- College student hitchhikes from Nanjing to Urumqi.
- The listing of Shanghai Great Wisdom, one of China’s largest financial information companies, has produced the newest billionaire.
- Shanghai Pengxin Group, a property developer and owner of agriculture and mining ventures, sparks off a huge debate with its intent to buy 16 dairy farms in New Zealand.
- Nokia’s Ovi Map ties up with Tencent and Sina.