All the top stories over the last seven days:
- We watched Beijing police shake it, models ride the Taipei subways half-naked, a girl with only five fingers play the piano, and a five-year-old amputee eat and write with his feet!
- And on a different note, we watched horrified as a man in Shanghai skinned a golden retriever on the street in broad daylight, and as thugs attacked foreign reporters as they tried to visit blind activist Chen Guangcheng.
- We wondered if the “goldfish whisperer” of the CCTV gala is an animal abuser…
- We worried about cadmium in our rice, growth hormones in our cucumbers, and fake Viagra that kills!
- We started crossing our fingers for more foreign film releases on the mainland.
- We showed you pictures of our Valentine’s Day party last weekend, Chinese people sleeping, 80,000 students taking an art exam, and Beijing gays and lesbians crashing a kiss contest!
- We saw Sina censor Ai Weiwei from their Artist of the Year vote.