Photo by daijo1 // Photo from Shanghaiist Flickr pool
- Even with the cancellation of St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Shanghai Irish still get out to celebrate the holiday at Shanghai Centre Plaza.
- The Shanghai Government is hoping that tax breaks to cruise liners will turn the city into a tourist hub.
- Another company has left Shanghai-as Saint-Gobian rethinks its position in the Chinese market as it closes all seven La Maison outlets.
- Knowing your rights in Shanghai marketplace is the first step in getting a fair deal, the city’s leading consumer advocates are here to help.
- Have you ever been to a museum that had collections that focus on typewriters and chopsticks? Shanghai has eight unique museums not found in any other city.
By Bo Hershey