The Amazing Race’s China Rush is returning for a second season, and for all of you in China, here’s your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be a part of the show!
Director of the show, Chad Grochowski, informs us that the race will be “wilder than ever” and the prize “bigger than ever” (to be announced May 1).
Here’s who they’re looking for:
• More local teams, plus some mixed couples of expat & Chinese partners.
• Just as many international teams, some flown in from abroad like last year.
• Teammates with strong/long relationship preferred.
• No restrictions on Nationality, Gender or Age (except must be over 18)
• Still looking for super gung-ho competitive teams and laid back life-of-the-party teams…to each team its own style….give us all something to root for!!
• Anyone bold and beautiful….an Uzbek or Russian super-model team, a rock climbing or weightlifting champion team…or sub-culture-y, like a dating couple of Chinese goth kids (over 18)…but mostly people who are just really being themselves and want to win!