Photo by FrasSmith
All the top stories from the past seven days:
- We continued to watch as our Gmail access got slower and slower. 🙁
- We’re not the only ones complaining about tightening controls: sexologist Li Yinhe is tired of email surveillance, and the New York Times started rumors of phone screening, which somehow unleashed an epidemic of expats calling each other and quoting the Bard!
- We compared penis sizes the world over.
- We listening to Sarah Palin say stuff about China.
- We got some discussion started on the nature/nurture debate when Chinese scientists discovered a way to turn homosexuality on and off in male mice.
- We saw how dangerous Shanghai Tiger Wives can get when they think their husbands are cheating.