The Silver Cave, by Tha Big Cat.
A few links to start off your day:
- The State Administration for Radio, Film & Television has decided to ban TV dramas featuring time travel. No kidding.
- Chinese President Hu Jintao, Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and South African President Jacob Zuma have gathered in Sanya, Hainan for the BRICS Leaders Meeting.
- China is angry at a report by Germany’s anti-doping agency, NADA, advising foreign athletes to avoid eating meat here because of increased risks of unintentional doping.
- Ai Weiwei’s staff say he was offered a membership of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference at least twice before he was detained.
- Clashes have erupted between locals and security forces at the Kirti monastery in Aba county in Sichuan province.