Photo by Jeff Davis.
A few links to start off your day:
- China is giving Pakistan 50 JF-17 fighter jets.
- Beijing is finally admitting that the Three Gorges dam has “urgent problems”.
- Is China’s wind power growth sustainable?
- A survey conducted by the Foreign Correspondents’ Club of China has found that most foreign reporters believe that reporting conditions have worsened for them over the last year.
- Authorities have halted the construction of a high-speed railway linking Tianjin and Qinhuangdao, Hebei, over environmental concerns.
- Ford Motors is set to build its first transmission plant in China — in Chongqing.