Photo by HeyItsWilliam.
A few links to start off your day:
- LinkedIn wants to move into China.
- Steve Ballmer: Microsoft’s revenue in China this year will be about 5% of what it gets in the U.S. even though personal-computer sales in the two countries are almost equal.
- Private jet sales are set to take off in China very soon.
- China cranks up the heat on nuclear fusion.
- “Lust, Caution” star Tang Wei’s role in a Chinese propaganda movie, “Beginning of the Great Revival,” as Chairman Mao’s first love, has been rumoured to be dropped.
- Myanmar’s president Thein Sein arrives in Beijing to improve trade ties.