Photo by le niners.
A few links to start off your day:
- Chinese tech leaders, including Baidu founder and CEO Robin Li, Sina CEO Charles Chao and Sohu CEO Charles Zhang, have pledged to walk a “red” road ahead of the CCP’s 90th anniversary celebrations.
- Chinese social network is joining forces with a Japanese HR company to launch a dating/matchmaking site. Yeah, doesn’t quite make sense to us either.
- Pole-dancing is now getting big in China.
- In response to the wave of independent candidates standing up for local elections, the Chinese government has said that the idea of an “independent candidate” is not recognised by law.
- China wants a piece of Uruguay.
- China plays mediator to Libya’s fighting factions.