Photo by HeyItsWilliam.
A few links to start off your day:
- There is a meaningful probability of a hard landing for China after 2013, says Nouriel Roubini, the economist who predicted the global financial crisis.
- Google has applied for a license to continue serving maps in China.
- More than 6,000 people from mainland China received immigration visas from the United States, Canada and Australia in 2010.
- South Korean pastor Suh Kyung-suk, an activist for North Korean human rights at the Christian Council of Korea, was almost detained in Beijing Monday night..
- China has criticised the US for “meddling” in the ongoing South China Sea maritime dispute between China and several Southeast Asian nations.