All the top stories from the last seven days:
- Wen Jiabao dropped by Shakespeare’s home town this week during his tour of Europe, with words of wisdom to impart.
- We took a look at some leaked directives to China’s paid internet commentators, more commonly known as the 50 Cent Party.
- We watched this insane Canadia laowai totally losing it outside a train ticket window.
- We wondered whether the Chinese national basketball team really drove three hours outside Perth just to avoid the Dalai Lama.
- We marveled at yet another Chinese youth selling off their valuable assets for iDevices. This time was a Chinese girl on weibo auctioning her virginity for an iPhone.
- Penis-shaped sausage snacks in Taiwan!
- Guo Meimei Baby – that girl suspected of blowing Red Cross money on a life of luxury – continued to cause controversy when she apparently attempted to flee to Australia.
- We gave you a few updates on the status of Founding of a Party, the propaganda film clearing out theaters and denying us our Transformers 3.