Photo by HeyItsWilliam.
A few links to start off your day:
- A glitch on the Beijing-Shanghai high-speed railway has everyone wondering if it’s really as safe as it claims to be.
- Spring Airlines, China’s only budget airline, is significantly slowing down its expansion plans because of a shortage of pilots in the nation.
- German automakers are stepping up investments and new model offerings in China.
- China’s grip on rare earth mineral stocks won’t last forever, say Garry White, and Rowena Mason of the Daily Telegraph.
- China has recognised the independence of South Sudan.
- Jetstar Asia has launched a new service connecting Singapore to Ningbo.