Photo from Shanghai Daily.
- After six hours of surgery, a pair of 4-month-old conjoined twins were successfully separated yesterday at the Shanghai Children’s Medical Center. The twins shared a liver and pericardium, but thankfully each had their own heart.
- Supposedly somebody somewhere is thinking about extending the 48-hour transit visa length in Shanghai. They wont tell us when or for who or how long, but hey, here’s hoping!
- And hey, did you guys know we have a 48-hour transit visa on arrival in Shanghai?
- The Shanghai Masters in snooker kicked off yesterday with a wildcard round, and former world champion Joe Johnson believes the China market is “vital to the game’s future.”
- Another CNNGo list has been criticized by Shanghai, this time over their list of “World’s Best Taxis,” because they “couldn’t even get the car right.” Shanghai Daily sounds like they’re out for blood on this one, claiming “cnngo.com’s top lists are not known for their completeness, authority or apparently their accuracy.” And what’s this? Shanghai Daily quotes Adam Minter (of Shanghai Scrap) in the article!