Photo by Kerry Seed.
A few links to start off your day:
- China says it will tighten its arms sales procedures after it was revealed that it’s been selling weapons to Muammar Gaddafi’s regime.
- Argentina is looking to China for investment.
- Apple’s first store in Hong Kong is set to open soon. Seriously — did anybody know they didn’t have one?
- Dell and Baidu are teaming up to work on a new line of smartphones and tablets.
- Starbucks plans to triple the number of its China outlets to 1,500 by 2015. Ambitious!
- US presidential hopeful Mitt Romney wants to tame the Chinese dragon.
- Western opera singers are trying their luck in China.