Photo by @creativemadhatter on Instagram.
A few links to start off your day:
- Adam Cathcart tells you how history is done in China.
- Beijing Foreign Studies University has an ambitious plan to up the number of languages taught at the university from 48 to 89.
- Snow Beer slammed for offering customers an expedition to Kekexili, a remote region on the Tibetan Plateau supposedly off-limits to everyone except scientists.
- Malaysia detains a North Korean ship for trespassing and for flying Malaysia’s national flag upside-down.
- Uyghur tightrope walker at the Ninth National Traditional Games of Ethnic Minorities a “recklessly bold performer”, says China Daily.
- 26 Chinese firms delisted from the three major stock exchanges in US in 2011, more set to follow.
- Tycoon in Beijing charged for waving a gun during a traffic dispute — no kidding!