Photo by Pavel Bogachko on Instagram.
A few links to start off your day:
- It’s a hard day’s night for Shanghai taxi drivers, says the AFP’s Pascale Trouillaud.
- Shanghai restaurant chain Xiao Nan Guo halts its Hong Kong IPO, citing “excessive market volatility.”
- Shanghai’s long-awaited international board will focus on red chips.
- Apple has been granted patents in China on the design of its Shanghai stores.
- Landlord in Pudong jailed for raping tenant.
- Jailed: Thieves who stole urns from a cemetery and held them for ransom.
- Top official in Putuo district sacked for taking bribes.
- Shanghai Customs busts oil smuggling ring.