Photo from @mhgjanssen on Instagram.
A few links to start off your day:
- 12 foreigners have received the Magnolia Gold Award, Shanghai’s top honour for expats. Shanghaiist, unfortunately, isn’t one of them.
- Shanghai authorities have shut down US company Johnson Control’s battery plant in Pudong after a lead poisoning scare.
- 4th graders at the Luwan No. 1 Central Primary School get iPads.
- Cash sponsorship payments and ticket sales worth 242 million yuan are missing from Shanghai Expo accounts.
- The JZ Festival is back for the seventh year.
- A peek inside the agricultural artists’ village in Jinshan.