Photo by Arnd Dewald.
A few links to start off your day:
- Biggest exhibition of Picasso works now on at the newly-reopened China Pavilion for three months.
- Local residents sort their trash, then garbage collectors mix them up again.
- CNNGo offers us a look inside Shanghai’s “marriage market”.
- “Dangerous” levels of bacteria found in juice and milk tea on sale in Shanghai.
- Your leftovers may soon be used to make animal feed and fertilisers.
- Excessive radiation levels discovered in some cargo arriving from Japan.
- A head-on collision in Qingpu district has left 5 people dead.