Photo by Arnd Dewald.
A few links to start off your day:
- Chinese author Zhang Lijia asks in The Guardian, “How can I be proud of my China if we are a nation of 1.4bn cold hearts?”
- Eric Fish of Sinostand has another excellent piece out: “Manufacturing morality”.
- Ebay is finally gaining traction in China, thanks to Paypal, says John Boudreau of Mercury News.
- Prime Minister Wen Jiabao says China must control food prices to curb inflation.
- An international forum on Taoism was hosted in Nanyue, Hunan province, over the weekend.
- Eurozone leaders are split over Chinese help in debt crisis.