The Moller Villa. Photo by @xpangilinan. Send us your photos via Instagram using the tag #shanghaiist.
A few links to round up your day:
- Chinese couples rush to the altar on 11/11.
- More bachelor girls than boys in Shanghai.
- Fewer people, more sex for Guangdong
- Reporting rules for journalists tightened.
- Gas-leak mine in Yunnan illegal.
- China’s state-owned enterprises now bigger than ever.
- Double-edged sword for Shanghai government bonds.
- Chinese tycoons go farming.
- Foreign Ministry: Sanctions cannot solve Iranian nuclear issue.
- U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner welcomes China’s currency pledge.