Photo by yunny.
A few links to start off your day:
- China pledges better monitoring of IP rights in talks with the US.
- China appears to soften its stance on sea spats after President Barack Obama challenged its actions in the South China Sea at an Asian summit.
- Hot money takes flight from China.
- China Telecom and China Unicom admit fault in antitrust case.
- China spends big money to avoid a replay of the Arab Spring here.
- Slower growth ahead for Chinese auto manufacturers. But that’s not stopping Volkswagen from making electric cars here from 2013.
- Renren sells stake in eLong to Expedia.
- Tsinghua University professor Yan Xuetong in the New York Times on how China can defeat America.