Photo by Arnd Dewald.
A few links to start off your day:
- Jenny Zhu (of ChinesePod fame) tells you how to find a good ayi.
- Is this a joke? Shanghai Live, the International Channel Shanghai’s news magazine show, wins the Best News Program award at the 2011 Asian Television Awards.
- Fudan University fights rumours that its acceptance of a scholarship funded by local celebrity Zhou Libo was of a commercial nature.
- Five underground walkways now under construction to connect the Shanghai International Finance Center, the Jin Mao Tower, the Shanghai Center and the green park near the Jin Mao Tower.
- Private museums in Shanghai are finding it tough to survive.
- A huge piece of glass falls 22 storeys from the Hong Kong Plaza on Huaihai Road, injuring one man.