Photo by le niners.
A few links to start off your day:
- China’s nuclear ambitions move to the slow lane.
- Disquiet returns to China-India relations.
- Baotou Steel, the world’s largest rare earths producer, banned from exporting due to “environmental concerns”.
- Average property prices across China fall for a second consecutive month.
- Wukan protestors seek return of Xue Jinbo’s body.
- Apple struggles to take bigger bite out of China.
- China cuts US debt holdings.
- Xi Jinping, the man widely expected to become president next year, begins diplomacy test.